Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Alaskan Adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my friends I just got back from Alaska and what a trip it was. Here let me show you a few things I did.


              Here's me racing in the Iditarod
  






Man what a race. It got 40 below some nights. But those wool booties I knitted sure came in handy.





Just joking. But seriously I did get to meet Sarah Palin. I ran into her at the local grocery. I didn't realize she lived in Wasilla where my sister lived. Small world.









      The local bears were nice enough to let me take a picture with them . They must be used to tourists






     There were a lot of 1st's in Alaska besides the Iditarod and meeting Sarah I tried Sushi and Sake for the 1st time.


Note to self Sake Sucke's. Yuck. My nephew thought it was hilarious.



I loved being with my family. These handsome guys are my nephews. They actually wanted to hang out with their Aunt and play board games and watch movies.  I love them so.

                 



That's me waaaaaaay in the back. About to go down the Great Mountain on a sled.

                                                      Me scared never. It was just a little cold.



                                                   We got some hot cocoa afterwards. Yummy!






                 

  Here is a pic of a Lodge me and my sis went to on my last day there.


                



    CHEERS!!!!!!!! To my Sis and the life's we lead. The memories we make and this great adventure called life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                        I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment