Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Crazy!!!!!!!!

           Okay people I am going a little crazy!!!!!!!!!!!Look what I am turning into!!!!!!







 Okay so that is not really a picture of me. But it is pretty close to how I am feeling Okay!  So here we are again. It is snowing and we are stuck in the house AGAIN!!           











Luckily Daddy is stuck here with us! Ha Ha Daddy no Florida for you this time! You are going to have to suck it up.






Sorry People I just had to vent a little bit. I am really a happy person and love my family dearly its true! We can make it through this storm again I know. So friends and loved ones if you have any helpful or encouraging thoughts or fun ideas let me know. The natives are getting restless and I can't hold them back much longer..........









On the other hand I do have a yummy roast in the crock pot I am looking forward too!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Yay, daddys back home! My natives are back there on the computer learning to make a paper gun that can shot a rubberband. Nothing like being stuck in the house with armed natives on the loose. You should try it. I advise gogles and a frying pan lid for protection. I should go take some pictures for a future post. Have a good day my bloggy friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... I made a Hobby Lobby run yesterday to stock up on googly eyes and pipe cleaners. You can make anything out of googly eyes and pipe cleaners.

    ReplyDelete