Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!

Hello my bloggy friends. I have missed you so. Life has been a little crazy in the Edwards house. Here let me show you!








Oh wait. Wrong picture. But you get the picture.
 
 
 
Ok here it is!

Mr. Aidan is warming up for another great year of T-Ball
 Man what a catch!




Here we have Mr. Elijah. Ready for his 1st big game of soccer. 

What a stud. Do you want some of this?

Anyways this is my life right now. Baseball and Soccer, baseball and soccer. Living and eating out of the car, looking for balls, looking for gloves, looking for sanity!
It's ok Kelli you can do this. Just breath. AHHHHHHHH. There you go. You can do this.



Your Super Mom by the way!

1 comment:

  1. I shall call you Purple Dancer and your powers will be momma vision, carpool driving, iron chef meal making, zumba moving and sleeping without closing your eyes also while cleaning the house and wiping snotty noses.

    ReplyDelete