Thursday, March 10, 2011

Alaska or Bust!!!!!

I am going to Alaska! I am going to Alaska! Guess what? I am going to Alaska to see my sister!






Oh my gosh. I really cant believe I will be going to Alaska by myself in 2 1/2 weeks. Yes my friends my husband sucumed to buying my ticket to see my sissy who I havn't seen in a year folks. That and Daddy is leaving for Florida AGAIN when I get back.


 The last time I went to Alaska was 4 years ago. I was together with both my sisters.






                                        
                                                     A little snow sledding!








                                                A lot of sister Bonding!





                                            I can't wait to see my Sissy and the adventures we will have!!!!!!






                                           See you soon Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: